Monday 13 May 2013

Bugs, Bugs, and more Bugs....


Todays Run was filled with bugs, not the ones that fly around and annoy the hell out of you when running/jogging but the other kinds

1. Bugs - The first bug was the fact my knee was bugging me immensely for the first part of the run so I had to stay at a steady jog until it warmed up. Once I got into the rhythm and my knee was warmed up I could go for a decent run and work up a sweat. I think that Im at a fitness level now that minor jogs just dont work that sweat up anymore. When I get back from my runs now I wrap my knee in a tensor bandage... just to have it feel a little more secure while I rest.



2. Bugs - The GPS was really a issue today with bugs.. technical ones. mid way through my run the GPS on Zombies, Run! quit working, and crashed. I thought I lost my run data and had to start the same mission again but on a shorter scale as I was over half done my run. When I uploaded the link it loaded both missions but I lost 1KM data on my run. That was disappointing. However I did able to save most of the run data and add it together to get an idea of how my run went (add 1KM and about 100 calories) I cant say if this was an issue with the new IOS on the iphone 4 or if its a issue with the game application itself.

Distance:10.66 km
Duration:1:42:36
Average Speed:6.08 km/h
Average Pace:9:78 min/km
Calories:1087
Supplies:48 collected

3. Bugs - People... they bug me today. I cant believe how many people left their dog poop on the trails/sidewalks. I picked up 4 different doo doos. It really bugged me today. They were in not very noticeable by people and someone was going to step in it so I picked it up since I had bags.... why walk your dog and not pick up. its 2 seconds sigh....Look this little dude can do it... other people should too.


No comments:

Post a Comment