Tuesday 21 May 2013

Running in the Rain....

Running in the rain is great. Not sure why so many dislike it. I keep warm by running and motivated by wanting to get home as fast as possible. I like the wet against my face but dont like the wet in my shoes. my new shoes are actually pretty great.


they are light breath well and really kick back the water so it doesn't soak in. I had my feet crushed in a roller coaster accident when I was 7 so cold/wet feet are bad for me. These shoes really help. I picked them up at the running room for $149. So far so good.

I have lost 27 pounds now since I started running 2 months ago on March 19th. I have 20 to go. Im hoping... no Im aiming to have that done by this time in June. My knee felt great today and I took yesterday off which I think was a wise move. I also did my best run today for 8KM in 54 minutes. which is an average of 6:45 per KM. Im very happy with that. .....

happy trails

1 comment: