Monday 6 May 2013

I've Lost 25 pounds in 49 Days. ASK ME HOW

........... no this is no informercial. Reality is I have worked my ass off. Ive been running now for 49 days. I weighed in at 250 and now sit today 225.. I have 20 to go but that is a great job I must say...

But today Im pissed. Terrible run. My puppies bless those boxers couldnt keep up in the humid air so I will have to rearrange how I run with them, however that is not what bugged me today. Its the fact that no less than 10 dogs were off leash again in leashed zones. I dont understand why that doesnt apply to those people. Its a BYLAW... it nots a suggestion people. And dont say my dog is ok when you are scrambling to grab them and put them on leash when you see my dogs. obviously they are not great off leash.

ugh

I just want to run with my dogs and not be bothered. but now with the hot weather I may not be able to run them as much as before. its still cool in the morning but you can feel the humidity and heat so they are having issues. I cant risk that so Ill run mostly on my own. poor guys will be sad.

as you can tell Lovey is NOT happy at this...

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better run.

Zombies, Run also having some glitches in season 2. Last run it was the GPS messing up today it was teh time. it said I ran at 1 am ... um unless I was a zombie at 1 am I wasn't running. Great run for stats and condition but it could have been way better

Distance:8 km
Duration:1:11:46
Average Speed:6.69 km/h
Average Pace:8:58 min/km
Calories:918

No comments:

Post a Comment